I've been painting a bit again, this time it's been time for Lilitu, a nice little she-daemon. I still have more than a few things to do on her, but at least the basics are there to be viewed now.
The result so far
I do have some work to do with the fabric of her dress, it should be a bit transparent, so I need to go over the shin parts of it with a few layers of glaze or something similar. Right now it doesn't look that good I think...
I have also completed Lilith that could bee seen in my last post, but the photo I got of her was horrific, and she's still short one base, so a new photo shoot is planed for when she's got something to walk on.