Next up is the sergeant and heavy weapon to my Tactical squad. I got these painted up right after the last four tacticals, using just the same techniques. I did however decide that I wanted a banner on my sergeant, so that what he got.
I used one of the banner from the tactical marines box and added a Dark Angel symbol to it from the ravenwing upgrade sprue, it did not quite work as I hoped, but it worked good enough. Next time I might try to do it in green stuff so that I can mold it a bit more over the texture of the banner, but I'll have to see.
Here are some awfully green pictures, I will get some better ones taken now that I got the bases on they way, they are just drying up now after one of the final paint layers.