2013-02-24

Dark Angels - Part XVIII - Ravenwing Attack bike I



 I've just finished my attack bikes for the month, or I did finished them about tree weeks ago, but I've been far to busy and lazy so I haven't had time to take any pictures of them. But yesterday we had a small tournament at our club, and while we all got sorted and marveled at a ForgeWorld cityfight table that one in our group had bought and painted I snapped a few quick pictures of them with this amazing board as a backdrop 

 It's possible to see on the rightmost bike here that I've added numbers to the shoulder pads as well, and my plan is to do this to all my bike squads, and I've now started with these bikes. The bikes that's already completed will get their number added as I go along with other minis. As you can only see the 6 on the right bike, I can tell you that the left one is no 7.

As have been done with all previous bike these did get a base color done with my airbrush, a few washes and then all the details done. Rather simple, but it makes a fairly good model in the end. I've also magnetized the weapons, so both of them can carry either a heavy bolter, or a multi melta.


I have also completed a squadron of bikes to go with one of these attack bikes, but they will make an appearance in the next post

No comments:

Post a Comment