So I've now completed a unit of the Unarmoured Hoplites that I did a review of here.
Apart from the problems of getting them to hold together they turned out quite fine, the cloth was a bit odd I think on a few of the sculpts, but it was well defined and took inks well.
They will make a fin addition to my second division of hoplites.
I now have some Skirmishers on my painting table also from Victrix, a review of that box will come shortly.
And here is the grand total of hoplites so far, soon there will be enough to play a small game against my romans. Notice also that they have been based now!