2011-05-26

French grenadiers

I've had a bit of a painting marathon, well not really, but I got some time to sit down an paint something, and that something was a 4-base unit of French Grenadiers in bear caps.

Instead om making a proper unit with a few light and a few grenadiers, I made whole units of them, perhaps not that correct, but at least I can see some difference in them.

For the moment I also gave them one of the flags included with the Victrix miniatures, I don't thing this is the ones I'm going to keep, but the give the unit a bit more of a "complete" feeling

Without further adieu, here they are


Im quite pleased with them so far, I think my light unit is up next, and then perhaps a bit of action pictures with the french and british that I have so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment