Last Sunday I did complete my first unit of swedish infantry, I've had the shot for it standing around for quite some time, all completed and nice, but the pike has stood unpainted in a box, and finally I got to put some paint to them and get them on bases to boot.
Well... they aren't really all done, they still need a flag and a dash of mat varnish as well, but that's just nitpicking.
Here's the unit in all its blue glory
And a bit of a closeup on the officer
Just as last time they are painted with just basic colors and then wash, mostly a brown/black one, the blue parts did get a blue wash before the brown found it, but other than that this is a project for about 200+ miniatures, so I'm not going to spend a lot of time on each, just get something done.
Now I haven't really done that since it was a good while ago that the shot got finish, but at least I got something done =)
I have stared the other pikes as well, but work and general laziness gets quite heavily in the way.