My Manticore is now done. I've painted it basically the same way as all my other tanks. This time though I have also tried a little weathering on tracks and the lover parts of the tank.
As the thought is that this army fights in a desert/steppe kind of environment, I used quite light colors to make the weathering bit, and this made them more or less invisible when it was done… Oh well it's at least a bit more texture on the tank even if it's only visible really close up.
Here are a few photos of how it turned out.
Overall I'm quite happy with it, and I'm sure it's going to cause some havoc on the field of battle.