2011-09-04

Still more swedish infantry

I've gotten a bit of painting flow, and I've manage to finish another unit of infantry. This time they didn't turn out blue, but green instead. I found a flag in the swedish infantry box from Warlord of the "Swedish Västgöta Regement" and since thats where I am from I painted a unit to kind of match the flag. The flag is green with a red cross on it, so that translated unto a unit with green coats and red details.

This time I dipped the miniatures instead of of extensive use of dark brown wash, so the end result was a bit different from my previous units, but I works and it saved me quite a lot of wash.




And as usual I still need to get the actual flag done... I really should do those.. any day now, or should I say year? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment