2012-01-20

Imperial Guard - part X

I played a game last weekend (battle report is on it's way) and I really wanted to bring my Hellhound, so I made a mad rush to try to finish it. I didn't make it in the end, but I at least got it so far that I could play with it.

In the game it didn't get a chance to perform at all, so I thought that it really needed that last paint and dipp to not blow up next time.




Here I have some pictures of it as I played it.





I used the same technique here as I have on all my tanks, and as this also was one of my cursed vehicles painted for the first time 15+ years ago I had to have it paint stripped first and I still think it sucks to do that.
The result is also that a lot of details are more or less gone, but as the level on this army is fairly low, I dont care that much, you'll still see what it is on the table.

After some more paint and a dipp followed up with some highlights this is what we are left with.









Next upp is the battle report from last game, then I think I'm going to need a few more heavy weapons, so a team or two is probably awaiting after that. But as always, I have a short attention span, so it might be something completely different.

No comments:

Post a Comment