2011-12-06

40k Imperial Guard - part IV

After my heavy weapons got completed I started to paint another command squad, the thought was that I was to use this in a game last Saturday.  The game itself I'll do a quick overview of in another post, but as I was to busy trying to remember how to play and move tons of dudes around on the board, I got a grand total of no pictures at all…

But anyways, the command squad, I made this to be my Company Command, so that they are a bit more badass than anyone else, so I gave my commander a power weapon, something that actually did something in the game, but that's another story.

They are all made up of really old Imperial Guard miniatures , I think they said things like 88 and 89 on the bases, that's pretty old in my book.

But the looks then, well here they are, I still need to make some sort of banner to my standard bearer, I also miss this on another of my standard bearers, so some paper and paint is needed in the not to distant future.


A close-up on my commander, the primer dot a little dotty on this batch, I think it has to do with the fact that I had to paint strip them first, and I didn't do quite as good a job as I could have.


But that's that for now, until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment