2011-12-29

40k Imperial Guard - part VII

I'm finally done with my sentinels, the holidays kind of impaired with any painting time, so I had to sneak in a few minutes here and there, and now they are complete.

I did dip them in Army painter dip, just as I did on my tank, and I'm quite pleased with the end result.

The highlights that I put on them before the dipping was more or less a waste of time, after the dip had dried, nothing could be seen of them. So next time, I'll do one of two things; 1 Do nothing of the sort or 2 Do them more visible.

Right now I think I'm going to do the first alternative, I need to go over them at least once after in any case, so it's most likely to be a waste of time.

I also got to do some damage on one of them, as it arrived with two left legs when I bought it on a "junk auction" many years ago, I got it cheap so I'm not sad, but it did require some modeling.

And that I did, but it was a long time ago I did it, and after the beating it had to go though then it wasn't much I could to now, so mostly I had to cover it up with paint.

Some pictures of the sentinels that's going to bring the fury to anyone that can stand still long enough for them to actually hit =)




No comments:

Post a Comment